вторник, 8 октября 2013 г.

#yesterday_today_tomorrow_the_day_after_tomorrow

So... yesterday was strange day. At the first I have visited work yesterday. And how says in Belarus "я охуела" and if try to translate it would be something like "I was fucking shocked". At last week I was there. I prepared all documents. I explained my STUPID FUCKING CHIKEN WITHOUT BRAINS chief's deputy what and where need to bring. And with *as says here* the calm soul I went to the university. And yesterday I came at work and.... *drumdroll* found all these document on my work table. I didn't know what to think. Is she really so fucking stupid?! How could she be so stupid?! Oh! Yesterday I wanted to unscrew her head! All the same she doesn't use it. Hoh... And of course when I'll back at work from my session it will be only my fault that we can't continue to construct on all our objects and can't start one new object cos' we don't have all needed agreements. Really? Am I only one who need it? No, guys. I don't need it and I don't care. If my chief's deputy is so headless it's not my problem. And also it helps me to understand that I wanna really leave this work. I'm fed. I know they will start to get my nerves with new energy when I'll back. And I won't let they. I won't work gratis. Hah... after when I came in university and my collegue called me to say that headless deputy said her (my collegue) to call me and say me that I must come at work and answer some treatments and make all reports. Must! Really? And of course after this call I decided to not visit work any more untill my session will end. Go to hell, fool! And now I'm in good mood cos' I know soon I'll leave this hell for the better cahnce in my life :3 But anyway... go to hell, headless deputy :D *yeah, I like to say it :D*
Anyway also I had little trip yesterday to one construction and there I laughted without limits when puzzled builders were stealing an office container without one front wall but with tables and some plans inside! :D

Then as I said already I came in university and sat on one leacture of the civil society. And then *bad-bad girl* I leaved last leacture with my classmates :D We bought three bottle of champagne and went to sleep only at 2 or 3 am :D Today I had to wake up at 6:45. And of course I didn't sleep enough. At the end I came home at 9 am and fell asleep. Woke up at half of 2 pm and went to lessons :D Also I defended my course work today! Mimimi xD
Anyway today I have to learn philosophy :( At thuersday examination in philosophy will be A_A And I don't know how I'll pass it. Two groups with how my group goes to leactures have passed this examination. If I could use the word "pass" in this case :D There are about fourty students in both groups. About half of them have passed and half of them will go to retake... And I can't imagine how to learn it. My brains are not created for philosophy I guess :( And I don't understand a lot. And I can't learn what I don't understand. It's impossible mission what I must do. So... will see what will be :)
Signed four postcards to Czech Republic, Germany, Russia and also in Poland on Russian :D Seems I'd like to do any thing instead learning philosophy *and it's right XO*
Tomorrow two leactures of judiciary will be again as today. And I won't can learn philosophy in their time, and it makes me think I won't learn fucking philosophy in time...
In headphones suddenly is Tokio Hotel. You can not believe my but these strange Germans help me to learn fucking philosophy xD And also help to not sleep :D Cos' I wanna sleep sooooo much :((( Better I'll back to my warm cacao and philosophy A_A 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий