суббота, 26 октября 2013 г.

#so_so

So. El clasico. Barcelona - Real Madrid. I even found time for watching this game *yes, Lulu stoped to watch movies and serials for watching this game xD*
Anyway about my day off in general. Today at morning I woke up with thoughts about pasta with cheese :D But I didn't have cheese and also didn't have wish to go to market for buying it :D And I decided to cook sweet cupcakes A_A I guess cupcakes are not for me >_> I cook good. Soup? Ok. Meat? Ok. Chiken? With great pleasure! Cookies? Of course! Even huge sweet cakes! But... cupcakes is my curse >_> So I did it anyway. But more than half of my "creations" I had to sent to garbage box >_> *I'm wizard of kitchen fuck yeah*
Also I recieved today my firts postcard from Spain! But it was sent by chinese boy who lives in Cordoba and studies Spanish. *I'd like to live there too :(((*
Also I did cleaning on my kitchen. Watched new episod of Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", Spanish movies "Combustion" (actully I even almost like it :D), stupid movie "Just Wright" and danced almost all day on kitchen during cooking and cleaning. I can say I have spent this day almost useful.
And when started Barca vs. Real Madrid's game my internet started to work very bad >_> Anyway the game was not so good as I thought. Coongratulations to Neymar who scored at the first time and opened count. And of course my lovely Sanchez scored too :) Was nice shot :D And last goal was from Jese Rodriguez to Barca's gate. Anyway it didn't change result - Barca won. But I can't say that I liked this game. It was almost al time bored and uninteresting. Where was Messi? :( And I'm sad that Sanchez came to game only at the second time *ye-e-es-s-s-s, Lulu wanna look at Sanchez all time :D* There was not a lot of interesting and danger moments. Lyrical digression... I can't understand for what Real Madrid gave 100 millions... As commentator said "Bale's going away. Was only one really worthwhile moment from him nearly gate of opponents". Only one? Really? For 100 millions?.. Boring >_> Yes, I understand nothing in football. Better go to watch one more spanish movie...
Photos are not from today's el Clasico. Just Snachez to everyone :D Lovely number nine!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий