суббота, 5 октября 2013 г.

#blah-blah-blah

Found nice video with amazing light song. And now I'm sitting with terrible headache, tired and sleepy and singing "love you very very very-very much" :D Better if you'll see with your own eyes, really beautiful and inspired video. As usual Barca is the best! :3 Love you, guuuys!!! <3 <3 <3 =*****

Also the song is good what plays in video (Close up - October). It's in time now :D *la-la-la~~~*
In postcrossing I got today address nice guy from China who likes FC Barcelona as me :D And actually I guess he likes it more than me but it doesn't matter. I signed his postcard very good xD Really I became satisfied! :D Even made photo for memory :D *bad quality of photo cos' I don't have energy for standing up and repeating with good light. I'm vegetable and my head is paining :(*

Today in university I saw my own card with privet information and had laughed long time. Seems like I was with fake hairs at that time :D
Ah, tired. Go to sleep A_A Tomorrow I'll learn phylosophy for my near exams. God, save my soul and save my mind. Amen.
Rays of love!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий