понедельник, 21 октября 2013 г.

#24

Life is boring :) Almost nothing to tell.
I came back at work at 15th October after session. At 16th October I had the greatest scandal with my chief: he screamed and blamed me in everything. Actually he brought me to mind and I screamed too >_> Was very passionate conversation. At the end he made to cry and I decided to leave this fucking work. And now it helps me to keep good mood at work :) Thoughts about new work make be really calm and happy. Also I have found place where I could go. Very good, calm and well payed place. But I didn't decide precisely where I'll go but it doesn't matter now. I have target and everything will be better :3
Also not long time ago I spent about 20 euro to postcards... I also heard that I'm mad :D *could be, guys xD* And for information one postcard in Belarus costs 0,2 euro :( I have bought about 100 postcards... I gues I'm really mad A_A
Anyway at Sutarday I rode bicycle. It was so amazing, I missed it very much. Also I fed ducks and one white swan :) Now I feel pain in my legs, right arm and back :D Sutarday was amazing :D Also I re-watched "Startrek: Into the Darkness" (Cap. Kirk, I love you!Commandor Spock! I wanna have children from you!!!!) and watched "The Lone Ranger" (As usual I'm in love with Johnny Depp! He's amazing. And Helena is amazing too :D Really awesome woman xD). Now I know who I wanna be when I'll grow up! xD Wanna be jurist as John Reed xD Also I was surprised with William Fichtner who played Buch Cavendish! I like him soooo much *_* Nice movie.
I didn't know what to do at Sunday and... I decided to watch movies all day long and do nothing :D During the day I watched "Colombiana" (senseless movie, but I like Zoe Saldana), "The Words" (again Zoe and also Bradley Cooper :3) and at the end "The great Gatsby". I was in love with Di Caprio more early (after "Inception", "Shutter Island", "The Departed" and my lovely "J.Edgar") and here he's amazing again. And also I liked my lovely Spider-man Tobey Maguire. Actually I didn't understand - I like this movie or not. I'm lover of soundtracks but in Gatsby I didn't like it >_> In my opinion this modern music spoiled not bad movie. Anyway what did I understand after this movie? The blond girl was stupid whore :D Decided to read book *yes, Lulu didn't read Gatsby yet*
Also I watched two seasons of "American Horror Story" and I'm in love with this serial xD
That's how Lulu lives lolo
All usefull what I do now - writting funfic xD

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий